06/06/2011

Kannou Mukashi Banashi Portable?!

Yes yes, I know. I've been a slacker in posting again. BUT, I will try and do my best again this month. All reviews from last month have been added to the review list, and new reviews and news are coming up.


And to start with, while checking up on Otomate their endless barrage of games (I will never catch up if they keep on releasing like this) I suddenly found one very interesting entry: Kannou Mukashi Banashi Portable.

There is not much on the official site except for a message saying that it 'will be updated soon'. However it links to the Kannou Mukashi Banashi Official Site, which in return links to the official site for the game, so there is no mistake that there is a Kannou Mukashi Banashi PSP game coming up!!

I wonder what it will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment