08/08/2011

Are you Alice? - Eat someone with a spoon


Are you Alice? - Eat Someone With a Spoon

Company: IM Label
Based on: Original.
Released: 2010.07.23
Official Site: http://imlabel.jp/alice/


In Are you Alice a male Alice wanders into wonderland and is subsequently involved in 'the game to kill the white rabbit'. Alice his story is told in three drama CDs - Drink me, Check Mate, and Call me- but there are several expansions to the story. This is one of the side dramas for Are you Alice?, it came with a limited edition of the manga.

Mitsuki has opened a cafe in wonderland, and after repeatedly stating that he doesn't want to go Alice (with the help of the Cheshire Cat) convinces the Mad Hatter to go and take a look.... Only to find out that all items on the menu are badmouthing Alice.

To make up for all of this however, Mitsuki has a "completely normal orange juice", which turns Alice into a cat.

I loved this short. There are puns everywhere, which always makes me happy. And Sakurai saying "nya~" completely made my day. The Cheshire Cat is also brilliant in this, because no one can understand Alice as a kitten he becomes the interpreter. Hilarity ensues.


Conclusion:
Among all of the Are you Alice? side drama's this is one of my absolute favorites! I know I always say Are you Alice is brilliant, but it really is and this is one of the best shorts there is. If you know the series you should really really really try and find it somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment